terça-feira, 24 de maio de 2011

One more Horror Story!

And here it is! Another horror story for your pleasure, this one written by my Tuesdays/Thursdays afternoons group. And you can wait, because there's a last horror story to be posted.Always remembering that this group used the same method as the other to create this piece of art!!

Enjoy it!

Teacher Ana Wolf

                                                                       The Fat Ghost

Last night I was watching TV when I heard a strange noise. I went to the garden to see what was happenning. There was a person on the ground . When I came closer I saw something that terrified me : that was a man and he was dead. While I was looking at him, he was turning into a ghost, a fat and ugly ghost. He was very mad because the man who killed him scaped from the police. I felt sorry for the ghost and decided to help him finding the killer.
We started loking for him arround the neighborhood, but we didn't find anybody. The ghost got angrier because I wasn't competent. So it started haunting me. Everytime when I was at home, strange things happened like sparkling lights, scary dreams and noises.
One day the ghost killed me and I turned into a ghost too.        

                                                                                THE END?

Authors:
Lucas Faust, Cora Destefani, Natassha Futemma and Victoria Zanon.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário